Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Diving Into the World of Blogging

Today I am trying to make the most of my Sunday off. Mainly I am just trying to recover from having my gallbladder removed earlier this week, and thought that I would try to get my feet wet a little with this whole blogging thing. This, of course, is our family blog, complete with all the comings and goings of Brian and Jennifer and their amazing kiddos - Leslee-Kate (7), Cage (6), Banks (4), Teague (3 on New Year's Eve), Park (18 months) and Payne (2 months). Hopefully this will be a convenient way for family and friends to keep up with our family.

We have quite a few things coming up in the next few weeks, so hopefully there will be moments and pictures for all to enjoy. Until then, just keep checking back and thanks for reading!

1 people say...:

De Anne said...

Cute little blog you've got here. I just caught the caption at the top. I think you should plan on 6 missionaries. We are sure hoping that our girls are missionaries first and then mama's.