Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Payne's Blessing Day

On Sunday, January 4, we blessed Payne. He had a wonderful blessing, and we were happy to share the day with my parents, Joe and Irene Stockman, and my sister, Jessica Stockman.

Pop and Payne

Nana and Payne

Aunt J and Payne

The Crew

The Zoo

Not so excited Payne and siblings

Kiddos

8 people say...:

Lance and Lyndsay said...

Payne is such a cutie, he looks so much like the rest of your boys!

Hollie said...

What a great day. You all look so great. I am so excited that you are blogging. It will be fun to keep up with you, Brian and the kids. In fact, I think I have now seen more pictures the last few blogs than I have since we moved four years ago:) I love it.

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you are doing the blog thing now! It's a great way to keep in touch. Payne looks just like your other boys. I love the picture of the 8(!!) of you. We miss you guys. You need to move back. :)

The Graces said...

He IS growing fast! Why do they do that??? Not fair. What an awesome family! Can't wait to see you again--hopefully soon!

Rachel Benefield said...

Your kids are beautiful. Welcome to the blog world!!!

Chrissy said...

Hey Jennifer. I found your blog. I still cannot believe you guys have 6 kids - WOW! They are super adorable, and therefore, give you lots of reason to blog, so keep it up! I love reading friends blogs and keeping up to date on their lives! So glad to be in touch!

Aaron and Tami said...

Hi Massey's! I just found your blog address through facebook! How fun to see your pictures! You have the cutest family! I can't believe how much it's grown since we last saw you! I think you only had two, and maybe expecting your third?, when we left Arkansas! The McArthurs

Kim said...

I'm so excited to see your blog and even more excited to see pictures of your mom, dad, and Jessica!!! You have a beautiful family and your daughter will be well protected with all of those boys!!